Monday, November 9, 2009

A Few Photos

This is a picture of the view from the top of our meadow. I like to go up there and just look around; you can see for miles. The views are incredible. The leaves are beginning to change colors and fall off.
This is a photo from the other side of the hill. It is so beautiful at sunset. I will take more photos from up there and post them later. I can't wait for a winter picture or even a spring picture. Well I just can't wait for spring to be here. It's a shame we can't go from fall to spring. I'm not a winter lover. I would like to see some snow on Christmas and that it; none before or after.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely pics, quite a view you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scenery. Enjoyed the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your header and seeing your views is neat!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, just wanted to let you know I nominated you for a BEST BLOG AWARD. Read about it at http://www.ruralramblings.com/best-blog-award

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love living here on my grandpa's old farm. It has so many great views. I just wish everyone could see the views from the top of the meadow. You can actually see for miles.

    Dayphoto, thanks for your compliments.

    I just wanted to say thank you to Rural Writer for nominating me for the Best Blog Award. I am very appreciative.

    ReplyDelete