Thursday, March 10, 2011

A few big buck pictures, mostly

I wasn't posting when deer season was in and I wanted to show everyone our kill this year and four years ago. This is the big eight point I killed in Dec. 07. I wanted to show it so I didn't feel so bad about this years kill coming up.
My mother killed this one on the first day of buck season this past year. It is a nice buck; not as big as my 07 buck though :)

This is the monster I killed the first day this year. What it lacked in rack size it more than made up for with great tasting meat. This is the first year I could get the boys to eat deer meat and they loved it. The bad part was that I only had one package left. My oldest son told me next year I need to kill more deer.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you got some big bucks this year. Thanks for stopping by our blog. :)

    ReplyDelete