Friday, June 26, 2009

It's been awhile

First of all my computer went down and I've been trying to get the part to fix it. I have been mowing and hoeing everyday. My garden is still full of weeds and don't get me started on my strawberries, blackberries and raspberries. My grapes are getting big and I'll post pictures soon. We picked a lot of cherries and just froze them because of time constraints. I think later we'll make some jam out of them. I now have peppers, squash, cucumbers and my tomatoes are starting to get big. We have been eating onions and radishes like crazy.

My uncle came out and cut our hay this past Monday and then baled it Wednesday. It wasn't that good but he still baled up 44 rolls. It needs lime and fertilizer, but it'll have to wait till spring. I'll post some pictures of the hay, cherries, garden and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment