Monday, May 18, 2009

Some pictures I promised and planting flowers

This is a picture of my concord grape vines after I cleaned them out. They are still without an arbor or trellis.
These are some of the tomato's I planted last week. The grass was growing well from all the rain we received.

This is my first load of wood I hauled in this year. I have about six at the house already that I cut last winter when the wind blew them into the road.


This is my wood pile that I piled up last summer to dry out some, but I'm in the process of splitting it and getting it hauled in so it can really dry out. I have wood scattered all over this farm.
I helped my wife clean out some flower beds and we removed an old cherry tree stump to plant some flowers. She still has a lot of seeds to plant so I better get after it again.




1 comment:

  1. Wow! you guys are as busy as we are. Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to following your progress- keep up the good work.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete